Prediction does not count; Building the Ark does!

2006-03-22

UK - day 3

And so it goes on ... ...

Day 3 is a little relaxing than I originally anticipated as a lot of contingency happened; Mr. Smith (sadness to say not Mr. Pitt) is scheduled for an urgent meeting; Ben's luncheon is cancelled; Sharp, unexpectedly, invited us for a drink at tea time (yes, during tea time).

For those of you who know me quite well should know that I am not a green drink"er" whom can get drunk for 1/2 pile of beer. However, as ill luck would have it, the Britton, I was told, are wine-phile, especially when they are not billed, who cannot withstand a beer free day! And the following are my observation I took during my lunch:-

1. Mr. Smith: 2 rounds, approx. 2.5 bottles of standard pub size beer

2. Robin: 3 rounds, approx 3.XX bottles, followed by 1/2 bottle of white wine with Sharp immdediately after lunch

3. Ben: 2 rounds

4. Poor Isaac: 1/2 round, hahahahaha

FYI: I am scheduled to visit Paris during weekend!!!! For those of you who are lookoing for LV, please let me know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

 
Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.0 License.